Mercy Lunch & Fundraiser (replaces Breakfast of Mercy)
- Learn about Catholic Charities Ministries of Mercy (shelter; affordable family & elderly housing; immigration, refugee, medical, pregnancy & adoption services)
- Meet and listen to the wisdom and humor of Fr. Leo Patalinghug, priest, and chef extraordinaire (has the honor of having defeated Chef Bobby Flay in an on-air cooking contest). Learn more about Fr. Leo here (~3 min.). Watch him perform martial arts here (~1 min.). Watch him dance here (~30 secs).
April 3, 2019 (Wednesday) – Lunch begins at 11:30 am | Program begins at 12 noon and ends by 1:30 pm
The Columbia Restaurant located at 2117 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605 (Historic Ybor City)
Learn more about the iconic Columbia here.
Several speakers will provide insights into the how Catholic Charities helps those most in need.
- 2-3 clients of Catholic Charities
- Most Rev. Gregory L. Parkes, Bishop of the Diocese of St. Petersburg
- Father Leo Patalinghug, host of EWTN’s weekly food show, Savoring Our Faith, will be the keynote speaker and will be available after the event for Q&A as he sells merchandise for his charity and signs autographs.
Fr. Leo Patalinghug is a priest member of a community of consecrated life, Voluntas Dei (The Will of God). He currently resides in Baltimore as the host a weekly international TV show Savoring our Faith on EWTN, a bestselling author, radio and podcast host, and an internationally acclaimed speaker. His unique background as a two-time black belt martial arts instructor, award winning break dancer and choreographer and an award-winning cook has caught the attention of many media and entertainment outlets, from ABC, PBS, NBC, FOX, the Cooking Channel, and also the Food Network where Fr. Leo defeated the world-famous chef in a competition called, “Throw Down with Bobby Flay!” With an attention for making deep discussions more bite
sizable, Fr. Leo and his movement, “Plating Grace” and the non-profit group, “The Table Foundation” is helping to bring out world together one plate of grace at a time.
$50 per ticket | Sponsorships are available. Highlights below. Details here: Mercy Lunch_2019_Sponsorship Pkg
Presenting: $10,000 (seating for 8)
Platinum: $7,500 (seating for 8)
Gold: $5,000 (seating for 6)
Silver: $2,500 (seating for 2)
Bronze: $1,500 (seating for 2)
RSVP (4 ways to sign up):
- Use the online form below
- Text Mercy to 91999
- Call (727) 893-1313 extension 104
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Purchase Tickets / Sponsorships RIGHT HERE (scroll down below final $ total to submit your ticket purchase – “Make Gift”):